Friday, May 30, 2008

Waiting for the Dam to break

Its about 7:30 am now, and we are anxiously awaiting someone from the doctor's office to come soon. Supposedly they should be here around now. The contractions are increasing in frequency and strength, so she's pretty uncomfortable during them, obviously. We're looking forward to someone breaking her water (if she's dialated enough), and then get her the epidural. Pray she can hang on until then. Thanks! I'm proud of how she's handled them so far.
She's got some crushed ice to eat; I feel kind of bad since Randy brought by some of his famous cinnamon rolls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Amy! Praying for you in Tampa.

(For you too Geoff!)

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be mean... really, I'm not... But I'd appreciate you not using my server's bandwidth to host your images. Please do one of the following...

1) point the link from the image to the story of the teton dam of the image so that people who click on the image can visit my site and read the story of the dam breaking and see the image credits (this image- Eunice Olson).

2) remove the image as it resides on my sever.

3) upload a copy of the image to your blogger and cite the original source and photographer. (i.e. not me)


thanks

p.s. hope all went well with the baby.