Friday, July 8, 2011

Should I go to church, or better yet, shouldn't I want to?

Here's a brief video on why the individual Christian will naturally desire to be part of a local church. This lad, author of Am I Really a Christian, remarks that the question of whether or not I should go to and join a church is really kind of a weird question. He poses a follow-up question: "That's kind of like a wife saying, 'Do I really have to live with my husband?'" In the end, when we don't desire to be part of a local community and use the spiritual gifts-which are given to bless not ourselves but the local church-we should probably surmise there is something wrong with us. More than something wrong with every church in your area or surrounding area. Check out this video, as it will only take you two and a half minutes.

No comments: