Sunday, June 1, 2008

Finally Home










We're home now. We got here at 3 pm and are now trying to figure things out. Fortunately we have Amy's mom here now, and then my replacements will be shipped in from Tampa on Saturday (my mom). Amy is doing much better. Still on drugs, and will be for a few days, but she's feeling better. Thanks for all of your prayers. Here's some more pics from a proud mom and pops. If that's not enough, and I understand that it probably is, click here for few more.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want WAY MORE PICTURES!!!! THIS IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH!!! Could you please please please take some more pictures and put them on the internet. I want to see more!! He is super cute!!!!! I want to see Amy holding the baby too!!! YIPPIE!!! Hope you don't mind my requests. I know that you are busy, just thought it didn't hurt to ask right?

Geoffsnook said...

Most of my pics of Amy holding the baby are a bit on the inappropriate side! I just put in another link, so check those out. I'll try to get a few more. Is this Rachel?

Gail and Keith said...

Oh! What a toots! Connar is gorgeous, said in a classy New York accent. :-) Thank you for posting more pics; we love 'um. Can't wait to see all of you soon, but don't hurry the young man into making his debut. G

Gus/Adri said...

Too cute!

Enjoy him to the fullest. You both look so proud and happy over your big healthy boy.

--ae

RA said...

Utterly adorable!! Is there such a thing as too many pictures??

Much joy,
RA

Scott Family Fun said...

Congratulations! Connar is just adorable! Way to go Amy and Geoff. You'll be in in our prayers!
Love, Sarah

Geoffsnook said...

Thanks for all of your interest in our newborn. It is really encouraging!